onsdag, mars 06, 2013

Jag hatar er!

Den här engelska texten är lånad och beskriver precis hur jag känner för krypen här hemma.

I hate you silverfish
I know, not a cosmic grudge. Nothing amazing or worth mentioning to most people. I just hate them so much so so so much that you cannot believe it. How they scurry. How they look so unnatural and hide so well and keep wiggling even after I step on them. I know they won't hurt me. I know that. But there's one in the apartment right now ( I was too slow!) and it was huge and it's in here and now I can't sleep. It will crawl on me, in my bed. Any itch I feel, any blip of movement is a possibility. It might hide in my clothes. It might drop on me. It was the size of my pinky. If silverfish were people, I'd be in jail, I hate them so much. It's gonna be a long night. 

Inga kommentarer: